Rugby World Magazine Subscription
Subscribe now to Rugby World Magazine and Save up to 50%
Rugby World magazine brings you all the very latest from the world of rugby, including commentary on all of the latest news, results and match reports, along with photgraphs of the action.
Sending as a gift? Just select your delivery region above and add to basket. Delivery details will be taken at check out.
giftdirect Don't have the delivery address? Simply select giftdirect at checkout and we'll take care of the rest.
Print Edition Offer
Subscribe to the print version of Rugby World magazine.
|Our price||RRP||Special offer||Payment method|
£13.85 every six monthsTop Offer
|£27.70||Save £13.85 (50%)||Direct Debit|
£27.70 for 1 year
|£55.40||Save £27.70 (50%)||Credit/Debit Card|
Digital Edition Only Offer
Take out a Digital only subscription for instant access to Rugby World.
|Our price||Payment method|
£28.99 per year
£2.99 per monthTop Offer
Buy 2 or more items and receive further reductions
Deal of the week Terms and Conditions
1. The Deal of the Week promotion applies to a selected title on print only format and runs each week from Monday 12:00 am to Sunday 11:59 pm
2. The deal of the Week promotion only applies to subscriptions being delivered to the UK and the promoted discount may not apply to any other region
3. Offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by magazinesdirect.com
4. You must complete your transaction of the magazine during the Promotional Period and from the Deal of the Week product page in order to receive the indicated discount.
5. This promotional offer is only available to new subscribers.
6. Vouchers codes are not valid on Deal of the Week promotions
Rugby World is not just the best-selling rugby magazine, it's also the most trusted source for the whole rugby community. Readers enjoy a comprehensive round-up of all the news and results, along with dynamic photographs of the action. There are expert articles and columns written by rugby's most respected names, together with star player interviews. Rugby World is also famous for plain-speaking, and is never shy of tackling a campaign or two. There's no substitute for Rugby World. One rugby magazine is read by more players, coaches and fans than any other. In fact, it's head and shoulders above the opposition.