when delivered in Print formatin iOS / Android / Web formatin Print and digital bundle format to United States of America(change)
Customer benefits: Delivery included
Published 8th March
In the new PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine April issue 189: To help simplify and demystify the world of studio portrait photography, we’ve enlisted experienced Canon pro Phil Barker to teach our amateur Apprentice to use Manual mode and easy lighting setups, to more advanced techniques using coloured gels, for some great portraits of our model Tyla.
• We speak to five successful Canon pro photographers about how to make money with your Canon. From getting started to selling shots to stock libraries, family and wedding portrait photoshoots, to selling prints and running workshops – we’ve got you covered.
• In our Canon Skills section we have new photo projects and image-editing guides with free videos to follow along – from mega macro shots, using props for better portraits, and creative depth of field effects, to clever composite editing skills in Photoshop.
• Plus we talk to the ‘bi-polar’ Canon photographer Camille Seaman about her passion for photographing the frozen ends of the earth.
• While in our Super Test we lab test eight of the best budget lenses for Canon EOS R mirrorless cameras.
• Plus get your free Home Photography Handbook eBook, details on how to download inside.
About this offer